在英语中，我们强调漂亮可以用”she is so beautiful…”或”she is very beautiful”,那么So和very的区别是什么呢？
- London is a big city, but Tokyo is a very big city.
- Einstein was a very intelligent man.
- The Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur are very tall.
- Tokyo is so big that it is difficult for tourists to find their way around.
- Einstein was so intelligent that some other scientists had problems understanding his theories.
- The Petronas Towers are so tall that they were once the world’s tallest buildings.
- The Malaysian grand prix is very noisy—正常用法
- The Malaysian grand prix is so noisy—一般不会这么用。但如果有上下文的联系，也会出现只有so的结构，如下例：
- “I don’t like motor sports!” “No – me neither. I went to the Malaysian grand prix and it was so noisy.”