Be subject to是一个非常常用且好用、高档的英语词组。一般的组成结构为“（be）subject to something/doing something”， 意思是“以…为条件”、“听候…”、“须经…” 等。其中“须经受…”最常用。
- This road is subject to flooding.
- Your business plan is subject to review.
- These arrangements are subject to periodic reviews.
- The promotion is subject to our terms and conditions.
- The plan is subject to your confirmation.
- The arrangement is made subject to your approval.
- Subjected to is used to mean “to be made to undergo an unpleasant experience”:
- Sadly, immigrants are subjected to verbal and emotional abuse in many parts of the country.
- Triathletes are subjected to extreme physical demands.
- Emperor Penguins are subjected to the severe cold of Antarctic winters.