- Although/though the sun was shining, it was very cold.
- He disagreed with us, although/though he didn’t tell us.
- The house is lovely, although/though the garden is a bit small.
- He disagreed with us. He didn’t tell us, though.
- The house is lovely. The garden is a bit small, though.
2, 用在短语as though中(和as if同义):
- It sounds as though/as if you had a nice holiday.
- He acted as though/as if nothing was wrong.
3, 和even连用，构成短语even though:
- Even though Arsenal played well, they lost the game.
- I took my coat, even though it wasn’t cold.